Nemo 1.0.4 and Cinnamon 1.6.2
Two maintenance releases are out.
- Fixed Alt-arrow keyboard shortcuts
- Added nemo-wallpaper extension
- Open-as-root now calls nemo itself (as opposed to xdg-open)
- Nemo now autostarts whether or not org.gnome.desktop.background show-desktop-icons is at true or false
- New “keyboard bindings” page in cinnamon settings
- Fixed alignment in notification popups
- Prevent non-gtk-systray-icons from disappearing on redisplay
- Window-list applet: Fix regression to close-all and close-other
- menu applet fix: get_key_focus was triggering a changed signal on the search text box, which was resetting categories (thinking a search was being performed).
- Don’t hide Spotify from system tray
- updated translations
- altTab: Fix thumbnail size calculation for some dual-head setups
- [Expo] Remove clip – fixes dual-display issue with clipped workspace ……display
- Fixed conky/mintupload windows appearing in alt-tab
- Use bottomMonitor to position bottom-aligned hot corner.
- Alt-tab: Icons + Thumbnails as default choice
- Enabled notifications and settings applets by default
- Ignore the GNOME setting for handling the desktop (nemo should always start)